Stick to a New Diet or Exercise Plan by Connecting it to Your Higher Purpose
Rather than exercising or dieting so you can look better, do it to help other people. Trying to look better is something we do for ourselves and it is not as motivational or inspiring as trying to do something for someone else. Connect your diet and exercise to a Higher Purpose and you will have more success.
Exercise and a healthy diet give us more energy, help us be more productive, and help us live longer.
We might exercise or eat a healthy diet so:
- We will be around long enough to help our children and grandchildren
- We can be around and healthy and when our friends need us
- Our friends and family won’t have take care us when we get ill from a life of unhealthy habits.
- We can bring more energy to work to help our peers and customers
- We can have more energy to help our favorite charity
- We can be more productive and advance our careers
- Insert your own Higher Purpose here.
How can you give to others by exercising and dieting? How can you be there for others by having more energy, being more productive and living longer?